Transformation, Barriers, Objectives, Strategies Workshop
Wednesday-Thursday April 14-15
creation date: April 2004
The Transformation, Barriers, Objectives, Strategies workshop - TBOS - will:
- Provide an overview of the JPDO effort to develop a national plan for transformation of the Air Transportation
- Present objectives and opportunities for transformation of the national air transportation system.
- Through interactive sessions, develop material that defines the barriers - and strategies for overcoming the
barriers - to transforming the ATS.
The specific goals of the workshop are to assess a predefined set of transformation solutions relative to
ATS "lines of business"
- Identify details required to implement transformation solutions
- Identify metrics for measuring success
- Estimate degree of difficulty and cost
- Estimate implementation timetable
Here are two presentation decks, an Introduction and a Workshop Details deck.
The TBOS1 Introduction deck overviews how the JPDO is engaging across government to create a
national plan for transformation of the Air Transportation System (ATS). Highlights of this deck include:
||Slide 9 - defines ATS (Air Transportation System)
||Slide 13 - provides a one page diagram of the national plan production process.
The center box, titled "Focus Teams" represents where the TBOS1 and TBOS2 workshops fit in that process.|
Click here to download the TBOS1 Introduction deck (11.5MB pdf)
The Workshop Details deck overviews the goals, process and structure for the TBOS1 workshop.
||Slides 5 & 8 - overview the types of expertise we are seeking for participation in the workshop.
We need people who come from the ATS lines of business described in slide 8 and who can
address the four ATS categories described in slide 5.|
Click here to download the TBOS1 Workshop Details deck (10.8MB pdf)